Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day History Lesson - 11/11/15

If you're like me one of the things you enjoy about geocaching puzzles is learning a little interesting history now and then.  I came across today's Massachusetts puzzle while searching for one to feature in honor of Veterans Day:

Rakkasans

Tomorrow we'll ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Many thanks for selecting my "Rakkasans" hide as the puzzle of the day for Veteran's Day! I have updated the cache page to reflect this honor - and I would like to thank all of our veterans (and their families) while I'm at it! Happy Caching! Rawhyd

    ReplyDelete