Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Centroid - 11/9/15

People often ask me how I find all the puzzles I feature here.  My favorite way is when people send me ones they have enjoyed (hint, hint) but another one is by checking out the caches that others have been finding.  I knew that The North Star was visiting over near Albany, New York, recently, and I came across this cache that he found that I thought would be fun to share with you today because it's part of a very cleverly constructed three-part series:

Centroid (CRMQ)

Tomorrow instead of a New York puzzle found by a Californian while traveling, we'll visit a California puzzle FTF'd by a New Yorker while traveling.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment