Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 23, 2015

One for the Cruciverbalists - 11/23/15

Let's kick off Thanksgiving week with a puzzle from Ohio.  I think "cruciverbalist" is a particularly cool word, so I am pleased to present the:

Cruciverbalist's Conundrum

With Thanksgiving this week, the December holidays are right around the corner.  If you've been following the blog for long, you know I'm a sucker for all kinds of holiday puzzles.  If you've seen some fun, cute, or humorous ones that others would enjoy, I'd love it if you'd send them along to me and I'll start featuring them right away.

The response to my pathtag giveaway that I mentioned last week was great, and I got those in the mail on Wednesday.  If anyone else is interested, I still have a few more I can send out.  I'd like to make a special point that I'm willing to send these internationally as well, so I'd love to hear from some of you in countries outside the U.S.  Just contact me through geocaching.com and let me know where to send it.

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment