Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, June 24, 2016

1984 + 32 ... - 6/24/16

I love it when a puzzle teaches me something new, when a CO displays a lot of effort and skill in creating a puzzle, and when I have the opportunity to toss around ideas with someone else who is working on it at the same time.  My experience with today's Australian puzzle gets high marks in all three categories.  A 14-hour time difference doesn't lend itself to the most efficient collaboration, and the last time I consulted the source material was around the eponymous date itself, but I had a ton of fun sorting through the complexities of:

Gundah Ridge Library: 1984 + 7

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment