Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, June 13, 2016

Turncache - 6/13/16

Today's puzzle allows you to travel along with me to Tennessee, where I've been house-sitting for my sister and her husband.  Of course, along with the house are a fish, a dog, 3 cats, about 20 sheep and 5 children between the ages of 6 and 14, so there's a lot more activity than I'm used to at home.  In all honesty, the place runs like clockwork, so my main responsibility has been providing transportation.  The kids have always been interested in geocaching, and this puzzle is one that we worked on as a group and then went and made the find together:

Turncache 

Tomorrow I'll share another puzzle cache we found together.

No comments:

Post a Comment