Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dogs Playing What? - 6/11/16

I chose today's puzzle in honor of my husband, who celebrated a birthday earlier this week.   He loves games of all kinds and I should have known we were in it for the long haul when the marriage survived his teaching me to play bridge when we were newlyweds.  He is a serious player, a life master capable of playing many complicated bidding systems.  I am merely a social player, which is generally good enough for the rare occasions I have a chance to play. I am decent at playing the hands, but since I never can keep straight the exact parameters for the particular responses in the one system I'm supposed to know, my bidding is more intuitive than it should be.  When I started looking for a bridge puzzle and came across this one, I just had to take a look since I'd never heard of:

Dogs Playing Bridge

Tomorrow we'll be in ....

No comments:

Post a Comment