Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, December 4, 2017

Kissemissar - 12/4/17

Today's puzzle from the Swedish puzzle calendar cache may look familiar.  It's based on a California puzzle I featured here a while back, and was lucky enough to actually make the find for last summer.  I hadn't saved all of my work for the original, however, so I had fun doing it all over again:


Upon checking the other day, I found an all-new version of the calendar cache for 2017.  While it sounds like they had to put in a back-door to make it somehow solvable upon publication, the puzzles are appearing daily, and I've had fun looking at them so far (be warned that google translate could use some work on its Swedish).  Why not play along with:


Tomorrow ... day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment