Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, December 1, 2017

Lycka till! - 12/1/17

Well, we've made it to the last month of the year.  December 1st is a big day around here since it's my son's birthday, but it was also always an exciting day for me growing up.  My mother would haul the huge old record player upstairs and play a stack of Christmas LP's for us that night when we went to sleep.  The stack would get flipped over the following night, and then every night until Christmas. Opening the first little window on our advent calendar was another real treat that day.  My sister got the odd days, and I got the even ones ... so she always got to go first. 

Last December I came across a holiday puzzle-a-day series in Sweden. It was one mega-puzzle (in the style of a "master of mystery" cache) but it took 24 days for the whole thing to be revealed - a new puzzle appeared each day, and you had to solve all 24 of them to get the information required to find the cache.  The puzzles are not all holiday related and are not all found in Sweden. I may end up switching around or replacing a few of them, but I thought it would be a fun series to share with you here this month ... naturally, just one day at a time.  I wish you "Lycka till!" with this first entry:

Anders slaskar, julen braskar

Tomorrow, day 2.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tradition your mother did with the Christmas LPs. :)
    Happy birthday to A.
    SS

    ReplyDelete