Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, December 18, 2017

Matrisen - 12/18/17

Our Swedish calendar cache, day 18, has us visiting its home country and a puzzle called:

Matrisen

Did anybody else see the new Star Wars movie over the weekend?  My husband and I went, but the theater was so packed we couldn't even sit together (well, maybe we could have if I'd been willing to sit in the very front).  So I missed out on the popcorn we were supposed to share, but I enjoyed the movie.  My only problem is that if Luke is 40 years older than when I first met him, then I must be too.

Tomorrow we'll be in Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment