Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - 12/14/17

A brief break from the calendar of caches we've been doing, as I share something new that's a bit closer to home for me here in central New York.  This puzzle has one of the new geocaching.com geocheckers on it, in case you haven't seen them: 

Everyone Loves a Good Christmas Carol

I can certainly confirm that, as the song says, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" around here. I think it was about 12 degrees today, with a fierce wind-chill, and yesterday as I was driving to work during our first real snow of the year I did not particularly appreciate Andy Williams on the radio belting out "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" as I was trying to avoid sliding into the ditch. Fortunately, I kept it between the lines and the end of the semester is in sight!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment