Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Camel Maths - 2/10/18

Today's puzzle has us paying a visit to the United Arab Emirates.  I didn't remember if I'd featured any puzzles there before, but it turns out there have been three of them over the years.  I chose this one in honor of my daughter, who is into her last semester of college majoring in Chemistry and Math, and has always had a particular fondness for camels (the quilt I made for her dorm room wall is below).  How perfect, then, is a puzzle called:

Camel Maths


Tomorrow we'll ..




No comments:

Post a Comment