Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Victoria's Acrostics - 2/8/18

Not long ago I wrapped up binge-watching season 2 of "The Crown," and decided to follow it up with Masterpiece Theater's "Victoria." (OK, I know they dropped the "Theater" a while back, that's just how I always remember it.)  I didn't know very much about the queen, and have been reading up on her a bit as I watch the show.  With today's puzzle from Northwest England, you get the chance to solve a puzzle that's attributed to the queen herself:

Queen Victoria's Acrostics

Tomorrow we'll be in Pennsylvania.


No comments:

Post a Comment