Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Winter Fun and Games - 2/13/18

If you've been following this blog for long, you'll know that I'm not a huge fan of winter.  We haven't had any really huge storms this year here in central NY, but it seems the small ones just keep coming and coming.  I've already had one "snow day" from work and hope we don't lose any more days or it's going to get hard to shoe-horn in everything we need to cover.  Today I'm featuring one of my own puzzles, which I put out about 4 years ago around this time:

Winter Fun and Games

Tomorrow we'll celebrate Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment