Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Catching Up with Friends - 2/20/18

Within the last week I've had the opportunity to catch up with two of my caching friends that I don't get to see very often.  I attended this event with my friend momd (if you click on the link you'll see why it was one I was willing to drive an hour to attend), and drove our mutual friend spooko13 all over Ithaca so he could pick up a bunch of puzzle caches since the last time he'd driven the 2 hours down from Rochester.  In honor of my friends, today I'm featuring a central New York puzzle created by one of them for the other:

Hey, look! Something shiny for momd!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment