Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 30, 2018

A bit of stargazing - 4/30/18

Hello from Ithaca! Here I am back again after my two-week sabbatical.  I owe a HUGE thanks to Ol' Fogie for taking over for me so ably.  I am really in his debt for doing such a nice job getting things all set up for me to take a break, and I hope to be able to make some finds on his caches and some of the other Tennesee puzzles he presented us this summer.  Maybe I'll even have the chance to meet him in person, which would be great. 

I realized after the fact that there were two other past puzzle pickers I didn't acknowledge before my break:  rosebud55112, who I met and cached with last summer in Minnesota, and VPPlayer, who I had the pleasure of meeting and caching with a couple of weeks ago during an excellent caching adventure in the Columbus and Dayton, Ohio area.  Here I am with him and his good friend and fellow cacher CounselorTroi.  I'll have a lot more to report from my trip over the coming days, but I can tell you that I really enjoyed being able to meet so many people from that area's puzzling community.  What a great bunch of folks!



I've still got a few weeks to go before my schedule is going to calm down, but I'm going to keep up with things the best I can here.  Today I have for you a puzzle that's just up the road from me in central New York, but you'll think you're looking at the:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment