Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Extra-terrestrial Cachers - 4/25/18


Brought to you by guest puzzle-picker Ol'Fogie:
  
One of the first mystery caches I attempted still remains one of my all-time favorites. The one that hooked me is in my homebase of Knoxville, TN, but I saw that it was based on two other puzzles from the American left coast in California. I spent weeks relentlessly scanning Google Earth trying to find spaceships and figure out the triangulation of the alien pod and thwart the impending attack! Now you can join the Interstellar Defense League and discover that…


And why…


Tomorrow we'll be in Virginia playing the bean jar game.

No comments:

Post a Comment