Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Can't ... Stop ... 4/12/18

Even though I have more Ohio puzzle caches ready than I will ever be able to find during my time there, I can't seem to stop looking at more of them.  And if I hadn't looked at this nice little piece of geoart I never would have known that the Wright brothers were originally from Dayton.  And now you know too.  So here's one little piece from near the beginning of the series:

B-Dayton Flyer

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment