Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, April 13, 2018

Announcements - 4/13/18

I have several announcements to pass along today, so I'll get right to it.

I received notice a couple days ago that the next installment of the Cliff Knowles mystery series by The Rat is hot off the presses and ready for us in either kindle or paperback form.  You can read a summary of the plot and indulge in the kindle version here for less than the price of a Grande Caffe Latte.

If you haven't noticed it yet, geocaching.com's puzzle-checker has been upgraded to a single box entry format.  I know that's something a lot of folks will appreciate.

Starting on Monday I'm going to be temporarily turning over the reins to a guest puzzle-picker from Tennessee, Ol'FogieHe and I started corresponding last fall after I read a log he wrote in which he discussed going to make a FTF on a puzzle cache I had blogged about here.  As I usually do, I let him know that I'd love it if he'd pass along any puzzles that he thought other people would enjoy.  When he volunteered to guest-post for me sometime I thought that sounded great, as I really enjoyed the submissions by previous guests fastflyer and SilentP42.  Things have gotten very busy for me lately so I checked in to see if he were still interested, and he replied that he'd be willing to work up two full weeks of submissions.  I am looking forward to a little break and since I've been queuing up his submissions I know you're in for some fun.

Oh, and I guess you're expecting a puzzle for today.  Let's see.  Here's one that features an early story by the aforementioned author, The Rat.  This one's not a mystery, but a story of:

Love

Tomorrow we'll ...



No comments:

Post a Comment