Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Bucket of Rocks - 6/20/19

Today's puzzle takes us to Massachusets, which I'm pretty sure is the home base for an online puzzle hunt called Puzzle Potluck 2, which I had a lot of fun working through for a few days this week with a couple of other puzzle cachers.  There's still time to give it a try if you're interested; we found it a lot of fun.  I don't get to do as much group solving as I'd like, and it's amazing how much more progress you can make when you're able to bounce ideas off of others.  I will admit I was feeling pretty rusty when we first started out ... I was glad I finally got my mojo going a little bit because at the beginning my brain was basically a:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment