Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, June 10, 2019

G.O.T. Geeks Only - 6/10/19

Today we travel to a series of caches in Belgium.  What are we Game of Thrones fans to do while we wait around for the books to come out, now that the television series is finished?  A G.O.T.-themed geo-art is just the ticket.  I had fun going through these last night, and got through them all except for a couple that I couldn't figure out the Dutch equivalent of the answer.  I thought I knew my G.O.T. pretty well, but I admit that I did have to look up a few.  The real fun got to be seeing whether I could figure out the question without translating from the Dutch. ;)  This one was probably my favorite:

#24 Game of Thrones 

but if you want to start at the beginning go here: #1 Game of Thrones

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment