Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, June 17, 2019

Just up the Highway - 6/17/19

I took a little ride up to Rochester this weekend. I used to go there regularly for puzzle runs, but it's been quite a while.  I need to get back up there again and make a dent in my solved puzzles pile.  This one I'm sharing with you today is one I did make the find for quite a while back.  It's part of a fun series that I highly recommend if you haven't looked at them.  Take a ride on:

NPC2 #7 The International Highway

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment