Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, June 15, 2019

'Til the Cows Come Home - 6/15/19

I was flipping channels the other night while awaiting the results of the Blue's game (I didn't want to watch lest I jinx them, since I hadn't been watching regularly so far ... I know it doesn't make sense, but that's the way my brain was working) and came across a show on the History channel about competitive butchering.  It's even called "The Butcher," so it shouldn't be hard to find if you wanted to check it out.  My maternal grandfather was a meat inspector and my mom worked in the meat department for a while and once or twice tried to teach me about looking at the cuts of meat to be sure I was getting what I was paying for.  She said if you knew what to look for you could even occasionally find a better piece of meat labeled as a cheaper one.  Those lessons never really took, and I don't think I'd put much thought into everything that's involved in the whole meat packing process.  But it did get me thinking about a California puzzle I'd seen a while back that I could share with you today.  Now you can be:

Caching Until The Cows Come Home 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment