Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, August 2, 2019

Back in the beginning - 8/2/19

Today we take another little trip down memory lane, to revisit a cache I featured back in 2014.  It's from a much favorited series that I started featuring back in 2011, well before the CO became known for his "How To Puzzlecache" book. If you haven't tried the series yet, they are all highly recommended.

I know this puzzle was inspired by a puzzle I featured here in March of 2011, not only because childofatom told me, but because the CO of that puzzle (which is actually in Norway) made the find on today's New York City puzzle and discusses the connection in the log, which you can read here.  I'll probably never get to make the find on the original, but making the find on this one was a special treat, knowing I had helped facilitate the connection:

It Begins At the Girls Gate

Tomorrow we'll ...

(P.S.  It helps if you hit "publish"!  Sorry for the delay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment