Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Pile of ... - 8/20/19

I have often bemoaned my lack of a systematic process to my record-keeping in solving puzzles.  Every so often I try to start a notebook where I vow to write everything down and keep printouts of puzzles in a folder, but over the years I've accumulated stack after stack of scribbled on legal pads, composition books, notebooks, and spiral-bound graph paper notebooks (I love those).  Bunches and bunches of puzzles also end up in the recycling, as discarded printouts, scratch paper, and backs of envelopes.  Today's Oregon puzzle, which I featured back in 2014, is one that I held on to, though, and recently came across in my sewing room, which most of the time is kind of a metaphor for:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment