Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Simply Stated - 8/31/19

Today's memorable puzzle is by a CO who has been featured here quite a few times.  It's especially memorable to me because the solution method is the same as for one of my own puzzles.  I'd come up with the idea of creating mine after trying it unsuccessfully on another cache I'd been try ingto solve.  I was so disappointed to see that someone else had used "my" method about 5 years earlier than I had:

Simply Stated

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment