Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Start of My Travels - 8/13/19

Today we return to South Florida, where I have two extremely memorable caches from the same CO that I want to remind you about.  If you've never done this series, they are the gold standard for teaching new puzzlers the tricks of the trade.  This was the series that first got me really interested in traveling for puzzle caching.  Work your way up to:

Puzzle Solving 101 - The Final Exam

and after whetting your appetite there, you can then go on a:

Geodyssey

I appreciate someone letting me know that the Geodyssey website link isn't working ... I'm trying to follow up with the CO and will post an update when I have one.  Sorry about that.  If it comes back it will have been worth the wait!

And, we're back in business!  It was a quick fix for the CO.

Tomorrow we'll ...

2 comments:

  1. The Geodyssey remote link can't open. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same issue, and am following up with the CO. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete