Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ask and you shall receive ... - 12/17/16

I put out a call for holiday-themed puzzles last week, and I received a nice selection of them.  The one I'm featuring today is from a series of 35(!) Christmas carol-themed caches that form a geo-art Christmas tree in Wisconsin.  I was very familiar with the images used the first 24, having used them in a cache of my own, but the one in this puzzle was one I hadn't seen before:

CCC 33




Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment