Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, December 23, 2016

The Tenebrus Code - 12/23/16

Today's New York puzzle is one that I first looked at years ago, and came across it again while checking out possible caches I could grab when going to pick up my son for the holidays.  I was pleased that on this go-round I was able to crack:

The Tenebrus Code

P.S.  If you can get a copy of the NY Times from last Sunday, it contains a huge Puzzle section this week, including the largest crossword puzzle they've ever published.  Lots of fun in there, and some short bios of the puzzle-makers, which I found quite interesting.  Enjoy!

Tomorrow we'll be in ...


No comments:

Post a Comment