Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Yule Logs - 12/18/16

When I first saw the title of today's Connecticut cache, I thought it might be about people who went geocaching on Christmas and wrote about it in their logs.  It turns out hat's not what it's about, but I bet it could be a fun puzzle.  The Yule log is a tradition that I know a lot of people enjoy, but my only experience with one is in the form of the "Buche de Noel" that my mother made for her French students once or twice.  Likewise, the actual subject of today's puzzle.  I'm aware of it, but it's not something that I indulge in on a yearly basis (I'm more of a "Wonderful Life" fan):

#3 - Yule Logs  

Tomorrow we'll be in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment