Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Stitched Together - 12/4/16

Today we find ourselves in Washington state for another day. (So, am I weird that I always say "Washington state" to distinguish from Washington, D.C.?  Probably.)  I recently accompanied my neighbor to a quilt shop I'd driven past on many occasions but never visited.  I was looking for one thing, which I didn't find, but discovered a bunch of other stuff I didn't even know I wanted.  I got two puzzle-related fabrics and a bunch of really cool geometric prints with bright colors interspersed with black.  I have no idea what I'll do with all of it ... for right now I'm content to just admire it.  Some day I will get it:


Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment