Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, December 12, 2016

Calling Mrs. Claus - 12/12/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Massachusetts.  As Christmas gets closer I enjoy pulling out my themed clothing, jewelry, and other accessories. Some of the sweaters and sweatshirts are over 20 years old (and starting to show their age, unfortunately ... but I keep wearing them anyway).  One of my more recent favorites is a purse I made from some striking red batik fabric with white reindeer and snowflakes.  I took it to class the other night and one of my students reacted with words to this effect:

Calling Mrs. Claus

Tomorrow we'll be in Australia.  If anyone has any other seasonal puzzles they think other folks would enjoy, please send them along to me. Christmas puzzles are the most common ones out there, but puzzles for any and all holidays are welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment