Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Cat People? - 8/30/22

My first day went fine, but I'm happy to let Ol'Fogie keep steering the ship for a few days while I settle in.  Here's what he has for us today:

Everybody Wants to be a Cat


I am neither a "cat person" nor a "dog person." I like them both but my current family makeup only includes a feline. Jenny is both my finicky, but loving, furkid and bane of my existence. She purrs loudly as I rub her chin and then attacks my arm, using full claws and teeth, a millisecond later with absolutely no provocation on my part. Then, as the blood streams down my hand, she licks my nose and looks at me with remorseful eyes. No, I don't understand her, or any other cat for that matter. Today's puzzle was created in honor of a family whiskered one. Enjoy the art and mystery of…


Jack Jack's Cache


Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment