Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I Don't Know - 8/23/22

I went to the mall one day this summer, specifically aiming for the store where I usually get my manicure supplies.  The store had closed, though, and a furniture store had taken its place.  So I'm probably the only person in history to ever go shopping for nail polish and end up buying a couch.  Now that I have a better place to sit and watch TV with my husband, I've been watching a lot more baseball games.  Did that help with today's baseball-themed puzzle from Georgia that was passed along to me recently?:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment