Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Famous Lefties - 8/13/22

I've been saving this puzzle for today for a long time, since 8/13 is International Left-Handers Day.  I think I was a junior in high school when I started noticing the preponderance of left-handers I knew who were good at with math/science, or music, or sometimes both.  Being strongly dominantly right-handed myself, I sometimes used to try to exercise the other half of my brain by trying to write left-handed.  It never went very well.  Have some fun with these:

Famous Lefties   

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment