Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Scully's Cache - 8/4/22

Today's puzzle takes us to California.  I've mentioned before that I've been a baseball fan since the mid-1970's, when I started following the L.A. Dodgers.  Although I grew up in Tennessee, I was born outside of L.A., and we had a lot of family there.  I've always had a real soft spot for their wonderful announcer Vin Scully, and was saddened to learn of his passing this week.   In his honor, take a look at:

Scully's Cache (KPC2015)

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment