Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Quilt Block - 8/18/22


Today's puzzle takes us to Idaho.  As a long-time quilter myself, I thought it was fun to play with:

Quilt Block 1

(link repaired)

Tomorrow we'll ...

I've known for a while now that the "follow by e-mail" feature that people had signed up for in the past was going to be disabled, and it appears that has now happened, at least for some folks.  This post is the first one that I'm trying to distributed via the new "google group" that I invited people to start joining last year, in anticipation of this change.  This will require me to post things in a little different way than I have in the past, so I'll ask for your patience as I figure it out and undoubtedly goof it up every once in a while.  If someone more tech savvy than I am has a suggestion of a simpler way to make this work, please feel free to get in touch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment