Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Great Detective - 1/24/17

It will come as no surprise to long-time readers that I enjoy a good mystery in book form as well as in a geocaching puzzle.  My first experience with mysteries was the Nancy Drew books, and when I started caching I felt just like her.  Just look at some of the titles ... for example "The Message in the Hollow Oak" and "The Clue in the Crossword Cipher."  I got a jigsaw puzzle for Christmas that took me on quite a trip down memory lane remembering all of those books.


Today's Nebraska puzzle is one from a series that looks like a lot of fun:

Great Detectives: Nancy Drew

Tomorrow we'll visit another in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment