Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

An excellent gift - 1/5/17

Today's puzzle takes us to Tennessee, quite close to my old hometown.  I received an excellent gift from my daughter for Christmas:  a "Tile" locator tag.  It's a very smart little gadget that can help me locate either my phone or my keys.  Since I happen to lose track of both objects on a pretty regular basis (but generally only one at a time), she knew it would be perfect for me.  Not only would I not waste time looking for things but no one else would have to hear me complaining:

Where are my Car Keys?

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment