Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

One Space or Two? - 1/10/17

Today's puzzle takes us to the Czech Republic.  I was reading recently that I'm apparently showing my age every time I type a sentence.  See, I just did it again.  "Back in the day" I was taught to always put two spaces after the period at the end of a sentence.  And I always do it.  Always.  Even when I'm texting.  Apparently in many circles this style of typing is considered hopelessly out of step.  I guess it's all relative ... I remember thinking it was pretty funny when my I noticed my Dad always typed a lower case "L" instead of a number "1" ... turns out the typewriter he learned on didn't have a number 1 key.  I hope you'll forgive me for continuing to use two spaces even if I now know "better."  I guess I have just grown accustomed to the extra:


Tomorrow we'll be in ...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment