Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Testing ... 1/12/17

Today's California puzzle is one that I tested over the holidays.  I enjoy the testing process, which can vary quite a bit from puzzle to puzzle.  Sometimes I just provide verification that the puzzle works the way the CO thinks it does and there are no mistakes or ambiguities.  Other times the process is more involved and the puzzle's final form looks quite different than it did to start with.   Today's puzzle came to me in just the form you see it here, although it was un-named at the time.  I had to grin when I saw that the CO ended up naming it the:

Best.Puzzle.Ever

Tomorrow, another puzzle I tested recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment