Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, January 2, 2017

Out with the Old, In with the New - 1/2/17

It's hard to believe that another new year has arrived.  I came down with a bad cold over the last few days, so the highlight of my New Year's activities was managing to get a new cache published, which I'll share with you today.  I look forward in 2017 to continuing to share fun and interesting puzzles from around the world, and to my regular communications with so many of you.  I believe that my 2016 Puzzle of the Day bookmark is now complete (if anyone spots one that I missed bookmarking, please let me know, and I'll take care of it), so we turn the page to a brand new year.

Out with the Old, In with the New! 

Tomorrow we'll ..


No comments:

Post a Comment