Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, January 23, 2017

Clip Joint - 1/23/17

I'm posting today's California puzzle as an excuse to mention the recent publication of book #7 in the CO's Cliff Knowles mystery series, entitled A Will to Die.  I haven't read it yet, but am looking forward to it as soon as I can get over the fact that the cover gives me the willies (I know ... "don't judge a book" and all that.)

I like the way this cache's contents coordinate with the title, and the CO's description of the business at the posted coordinates had me chuckling. On the subject of haircuts, I should point out that if you ever make it to Ithaca, unless you're a dog you don't want to get your hair cut at the:

Clip Joint

T
Tomorrow, a visit to Nebraska and another great detective.

No comments:

Post a Comment