Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, October 28, 2018

40 - 10/28/18

Today we visit a puzzle from Central New York.  The other day my students were discussing having a small Halloween party in class this coming week, and I mentioned that I might be amenable to a little celebration, since I had a birthday coming up as well and it was a big one, with a zero in it.  As class was ending, one of them kindly said to me, "Don't worry, 40 is the new 25, right?"  And I had to say, "Well, that may be, but ... it's 50."  So here's a puzzle in honor of at least one person thinking I can still pass for:

40

Tomorrow we'll be in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment