Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tea for ... more than Two - 10/30/18

Today's puzzle takes us to my neighbor to the north, Canada's Ontario province.  My own maternal grandmother was Canadian, and I recently mentioned that I'd come into possession of her teacup collection (photos of some are below).  Even more recently I've gotten the cabinet in which to display them, so now I'm all set in case any:

K4: Grannies Come to Tea



 

Tomorrow we'll celebrate Halloween with a central New York puzzle.

1 comment:

  1. Now all you need is "Red Rose Tea," pitting it only available in Canada.

    ReplyDelete