Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Stingy Jack - 10/25/18

With Halloween less than a week away I've found myself watching the Food Network's "Halloween Baking Championship" and "Halloween Wars," so I figured I'd serve up a puzzle with a Halloween-related theme for you today.  This one is from Canada's Alberta province.  I'll warn you that when he archived it the CO did give away the secret, so if you don't want a spoiler don't scroll down too far.  But if you do ... well, you'll know where to look for your treat.  Maybe you'll learn a new trick with:

Stingy Jack

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment