Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, October 29, 2018

Somewhere! - 10/29/18

Today's puzzle takes us to a puzzle from a series in Oregon that I'm sure I'll look into more deeply.  I remember one day last summer I walked quickly past a clock on the wall (one I had walked past repeatedly, as it happens) and thought to myself, "That time doesn't look right. It's not 5:00."  As I walked about ten steps further, I realized two things:  It wasn't an actual clock ... and it was a bar that I'd just walked past.

I had my own "five o'clock somewhere" moment on Wednesday this week.  What a day!  But don't worry.  I limited myself to one Fuzzy Navel flavored wine cooler, and Thursday was much better.  Enjoy: 

CS: It's Five o'clock Somewhere!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment