Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, October 13, 2018

All is Vanity - 10/13/18

I spotted this picture in a video I watched the other day, and was intrigued.


Lest you think I'm a little early for Halloween, look a little closer.  The title of the picture is "All is Vanity," so I was inspired to find this Illinois puzzle to go with it:


Tomorrow we'll ...

P.S.  Halloween will be here before you know it, and then Thanksgiving and all the winter holidays will follow quickly right after that.  If you have holiday-themed puzzles you've written or solved that you think others would enjoy, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment