Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Puzzle Master's Challenge - 6/3/11

A reader wrote in and suggested that I feature the "Puzzle Master's Challenge," which is actually a group of four different challenges in the Mid-Atlantic states area: 2 regular, one "lite" and one with "extreme" terrain ratings.  Description and lists of puzzles for all four of the challenges can be found here:

PMC - The Site

I actually came across the original PMC series months and months ago.  I got part way on a couple of the puzzles, but no successes, so I figured I wasn't a puzzle master yet.  Coming back to it now, I made some better progress, so I'm suggesting you start with this one, and work your way up.  Hope you'll have fun with this New Jersey puzzle:

PMC - I Dislike Numbers

Tomorrow we'll check out another Florida puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment