Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Tree - 7/1/11

This central NY puzzle was one I had fun solving last fall.  Had to wait out deer season, snow, and a crazy wet spring before finally making the find.  Try your hand at:

Tree

Tomorrow we'll take our first trip to the Treasure State.

Remember, I'm always looking for puzzles for this blog ... not necessarily the hardest ones out there, but ones that are different, fun, or memorable in some way.  If you have one to suggest, I'd love to hear from you!  Contact me through geocaching.com - I'm part of teamajk.

No comments:

Post a Comment