Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another Quilter - 9/7/11

I'm betting with a caching name like "tigquilt" that today's featured CO is another quilter/cacher, like me.  I wonder if anyone else is ever guilty of:

Procrastination

Tomorrow we'll travel to a country we'll be visiting for the first time:  Israel.

1 comment:

  1. I think this one has a couple of mistakes. Row 5 column 2 should be light blue instead of dark blue. Row 9 column 3 should be 5 beans, but it looks like 4. I could be wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete